The process flow chart of the compound fertilizer production line is usually: raw material mixing, granulation, sieving, packaging.
1. Raw materials: urea, ammonium nitrate, ammonium chloride, ammonium sulfate, ammonium phosphate (monoammonium phosphate, diammonium phosphate, heavy calcium, calcium), potassium chloride sulfur (potassium sulfate) and other raw materials are arranged according to a certain proportion.
2. Stirring: use a horizontal mixer to evenly mix a variety of materials to improve the uniform fertilizer content of the fertilizer.
3. Screening: The granules are divided into different grades of granules according to the demand, and the pulverized materials are transported back to the pulverizer for pulverization.
4. Coating machine: the material film, increase the brightness of the particles, can also reduce the contact between the particles and the air to form agglomerates.
5. Packaging: using the packaging machine to store the granules.